Friday, November 30, 2007

An odd turn of events

I've just realized that I much prefer the derogatory-against-the-female-posterior use of the word booty than the treasures-pillaged-by-pirates-or-won-by-landlubbers use of booty. It sort of goes against everything I stand for, but I would rather shake my booty than count my booty. Although it would be nice to have some booty to count.

You know what? Never mind.

Also, when I typed in the title of this post, I accidentally typed An odd turd of events, which is far superior than what's there. Shake your booty on that.

Many apologies for the sparse postage. We've been dealing with post-Thanksgiving regrouping (dinner went great, despite all 22 guests showing up 40 minutes early ... and yes, we were up to 22) and acclimating kittens, both of whom have been battling nasty respiratory infections that have forced us to shuttle them to and from the vet with alarming frequency. Plans are to post with many pictures this weekend. You too shall enjoy my fuzzbombs. (Dirty!)

Happy post-Thanksgiving, y'all.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home