Monday, October 15, 2007

Ohmygoshpleasehelpme

It's 10:13 p.m. and I still have $#?!@8*% more hours to go at work before we finish and this day has been so slow and the office has been so crazy-hot and I'm not getting any fun e-mails and nobody's gotten arrested and Britney's just sitting around drinking frappucinos and nobody has died or said anything totally stupid and there's nothing for me to read or get addicted to and I've been cruising the Internets all day long looking for something amusing and there's nothing nothing at all to speak of and PLEASE GOD why doesn't somebody just do something that will occupy my attention for the next $#?!@8*% hours because really what is life if other people aren't entertaining you and i'm just too damn hot and uncomfortable to entertain myself and maybe I'm going insane because I'm off for the rest of the week but FOR NOW for tonight please please please make me not so bored and antsy.

So, anyone hear anything fun lately? Do anything interesting? Read a good book? My boss and I sang "The Flame" by Cheap Trick today. That's pretty much all we've done.

Gah.

*****

Yay! In good form, as always, my dear friend Amy heard my plea for amusement and provided. Herewith, her plan:

Here is a topic for your magazine: Ann Coulter is an anti-semitic turdball.

Agreed. Also, crazy assclown. Also, would benefit from sex with a Jew ifyouknowwhatI'msayin'andIthinkyoudo.

Also, here is something interesting. It is the blog of one of Detroit's favorite morning radio personalities, Spike from the Mojo in the Morning Show (who happens to live on my street). He is also an amateur photographer. He got to photograph the old Tiger Stadium last month. Obviously it's in worse shape than the last time any of us saw it, but his photos make the neglect and decay look beautiful. He's a fantastic photographer and I think you would enjoy his work, since you too, are a fantastic amateur photographer. www.radiospike.com

You are too kind. And also, his pictures are fabulous. Definitely worth a look or ten.

Stop being bored!

You totally helped!

If all else fails ... www.tamarackcamps.com to see if there are any old boyfriends on the alumni page.

A dangerous venture. But also, fun. Like I haven't Googled all of them already. But old camp boyfriends are a different kind of old boyfriend, because woods were involved, you know?

And with that, Amy's divine son, Jacob:



Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Gers said...

Awww. Glad I could help. I am so proud, my boy's first blog appearance!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home