Monday, February 05, 2007

Mmm, cookies ...

So I've had to enable comment moderation on my blog until I get this whole spam thing straightened out. If you read the comments, you'll notice there's been a delightful surge in sexy teens, diabetics and self-promoters posting on this site. I've deleted most of them, but I'm screening posts as much as I can and am contacting Blogger to figure this shizz out. Hopefully once it's sorted, I'll be able to disable the moderation thingy to eliminate annoyance for you. And for me. Cuz this really sucks.

If any of you are technosavvy, please share any tips, chips, chains, whips. (Name the movie for five points!) Because I really have no idea what I'm doing. Post-it Notes I understand. HTML and cookies? Not so much.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that movie was on this weekend. Love it. How Kellie LeBrock went from the hotness she was in that movie to Steven Seagall I don't really know.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not talking candle wax on the nipples or anything...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

I'd really hate to lose my teaching job.

Well done, peeps!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home