Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I bet Congress would pick Ace of Base

Josh and I had the following discussion this morning, and I still haven't picked one:

Death is not an option: Roxette or Ace of Base?

I know I'm terrible at making decisions, but this is just cruel.

Friday is Anne Who Is Awesome's last day at work here. She told me that the interview for her next job went well and that her new boss seems really cool: "She seemed to like me, which is always a good quality in a person."

That? Is very true.

On Tuesday, Josh and I were watching CSPAN, as it can often be educational and reassuring to see our elected officials put their talents and problem-solving skills to work to make our government a functional entity. In addition, it's good to know that at a time of war and political unrest, we can turn to CSPAN to watch Congress:

1. Spend 45 minutes recognizing National School Bus Safety Day
2. Spend 15 minutes voting on naming a post office in Utica, New York, after a fallen soldier; and
3. Spend another 30 minutes voting on whether to officially congratulate Italy on winning the World Cup.

Thank god they voted yes on #3. I was beginning to worry that my tax dollars weren't being put to good use.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home