Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THIS is how you do it.

In re: my post from last Friday in re: my extreme preoccupation with people who wear bold message T-shirts without owning their bold message T-shirts, I saw someone on the train today who worked the shit out of hers.

She was tall, maybe 5-foot-10, gorgeously statuesque. African-American, flawless caramel-colored skin. Long hair gathered into a low ponytail, a figure I'd sell my firstborn for, she was wearing stylish Chanel-flavored sunglasses, and a single gold bangle on her right wrist. Carrying nothing but a wallet, as opposed to the rest of us schlubs who were carrying tote bags filled with all our life's possessions and emotional baggage. She was composed, had perfect posture, had not a care in the world. Her T-shirt was brown. It said SOME GIRLS ARE JUST BORN LUCKY.

True that. Seriously, she was crazy-hot.

Other than that, today is my birthday! I'm 33. Oy. I don't have a T-shirt that says BOW DOWN TO ME, FOR I AM THE QUEEN or anything like that, but I'll work it today as if I were wearing just that missive splashed across my 33-year-old (sagging) bosom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home